Encrusted CQ class project

Encrusted CQ class project

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Checking In

I have just returned from a 3-day getaway with my husband. We celebrated our 25th anniversary yesterday, and I had no idea where we were going until we arrived in Canmore, AB Sunday evening! We stayed at a beautiful, romantic inn, and enjoyed 2 1/2 days exploring Canmore and Banff. Lots more to tell you, and some project updates in the next few days. In the meantime, I'll be catching up on household chores, and nursing a huge bruise on my leg from being thrown from a horse. But that's a story for another day! Suffice it to say I am not going to pursue a career in rodeo...

I hope to be back with more photos and inspiration soon!

Jenni

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the Anniversary! Our 21st was on the 16th of June. Sounds like you had a good time even if you are paying for it! (the bruise)

    ReplyDelete