Encrusted CQ class project

Encrusted CQ class project

Saturday 12 November 2011

One week 'til the Craft Sale

I am doing the final countdown as I prepare for a Christmas Craft Sale next Saturday (November 19, 10 am - 4 pm at the Vegreville Social Centre).  Today's post features pictures of some of the goodies I will have for sale.


Mixed media on canvas:



Square Christmas ornaments (you will politely not notice the pins still in the bottom, I will be finishing them this weekend : )








A round "CD" ornament - side one....

 And side two...



Some 100 pc embellishment bags - see my August 25 posts on how to use these.  They are a thrift-a-licious bargain at just $10!!  This one is Christmas colours :


And this one is in Rachel Ashwell shabby chic colours - pinks, greens and ivory.


And I unearthed some UFO's - unfinished objects.  These are miscellaneous CQ squares that haven't been used in a project yet.  I'll probably offer these for $10 each, 3 for $25.  They would be perfect to add to a quilt, or to embellish a plain tote bag, or whatever else you can dream up.

I'll also be bringing the items from my Etsy store.  I'll have items from $5. to $200 - hope to see you there!

It's back to the stitching and painting and gluing....and I need to make price tags .....oh, I'll need some change......pack up the tablecloths and business cards..... <shuffles away mumbling to self>

No comments:

Post a Comment