Encrusted CQ class project

Encrusted CQ class project

Monday 28 November 2011

Monday Musings

Another week has begun, and I am trying to get back into the swing of things after being in pain all weekend.  At this point I think I pulled a muscle/s in my abdomen.  It only hurts when I cough, or sneeze, or laugh....or inhale.  I can avoid a lot of things, but I'm rather fond of inhaling, and seem to spend half my life doing it!  Anyway, the pain is down about 50%, so I am slowly catching up on household chores.

This week I will be sorting out more fabric, lace etc for sale on the Vegreville Online Garage Sale (Facebook group).  And I am working on some items for Christmas gifts.  And today I hope to get the Christmas decorations out of storage and start slowly decorating.  This year I hope to take my time with decorating, really savouring the time and reflecting on the birth of Jesus and all the implications of His coming.

So, it's back to the chores for me, and I'll post some pictures of my creative projects later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment